1. Any cancellations will be announced on our facebook
page http://www.facebook.com/groups/9156497215/ In the Summer, there may be cancellations due to very bad weather (like hail/thunder storms, flooding). If this is the case, the activity will not be repeated. Students can choose another activity. If there are no other activities, and only if there are no other activities, a credit for a future activity can be made. In the Winter, cancellations are announced on WCSH6 TV, and, will be posted on our facebook group.
2. Our Behavioral Policy is in effect during any and all ETL Activities; No electronics are allowed at ETL activities. (Phones can be brought, however, they need to be turned off during all activity time). The objective is to have students involved with other participants and to be involved in the activity at hand.
3. ALL workshop days begin with Peer Support Group, and, include a workshop related activity.
4. There is a $35.00 yearly registration fee due at the beginning of each September, and, each 8 week session is $40.00, (8 weeks ETL Cafe, 8 weeks of workshops), due before sessions begin. ETL has a no refund policy.
5. Sometimes, we have special activities. There is a cost per day for these activities, cost is announced when activity is announced.
6. Office hours are posted on the Home Page of our website. Please do not contact staff during off hours.
7. Please be prompt for pick up and drop off, please do not request early or late times.
8. ETL has a NO REFUND policy. Charges for our services are minimal to families, and, our trips and activities are, for the most part, paid in advance. Realize that the overall cost for each workshop, activity, or, opportunity is much more than what is charged.
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION FORMS AT TOP
OF THIS PAGE
PLEASE READ DESCRIPTIONS FOR EACH GROUP: They are detailed in the postings for the first weeks of sessions.
SEPTEMBER 17th Begins ETL groups. Registration fees ($35.00) and 8 week session fees are due ($40.00 per group for 8 weeks). Office Phone: (207)705-0265 Groups will run through mid June.
Tuesday, November 5th: Bonny Eagle Group 2P.M.-3:50P.M. Room 60
Wednesday, November 6th: Young Mothers Support Group 10:30a.m.-12
Wednesday, November 6th END of Workshop Series on Financial Literacy, Part I. Financial Literacy, Part II begins next week. Payment is due today for next 8 week series. Workshop 8 Smart Money
Thursday, November 7th ETL Cafe' Drop in hrs 10-1 $5.00 per person.
Rules: No personal electronics, no phones
on, inappropriate behavior is not allowed,
no swearing, no smoking, no touching
aside from handshakes. Respect for
staff is expected at all times.
Regular Group: 3 P.M. through 5:30 P.M.
3 Willow Drive, South Berwick
Friday, November 8th Workshop 8 Smart Money
Begin 2nd Workshop Series "Independent Living" This series has been developed by our ETL Cafe Program Director, Lauren Kemp.
Tuesday, November 12th Bonny Eagle Middle School Group 2-3:50p.m. Rm 60 Independent Living workshop series.
Wednesday, November 13th Young Mothers Support Group 10:30-12 South Berwick Youth Center 3 Willow Drive, South Berwick
Dragonflies Group 3:30-5:30P.M.
The Dragonflies group meets at the St. John's Masonic Lodge #22 in West Kennebunk. 159 Alfred Road
Thursday, November 14th ETL CAFE 3-5:30 P.M. 3 Willow Drive South Berwick Youth Center
Friday, November 15th Begin 2nd Workshop Independent Living Workshop 1
3-5:30 P.M. 3 Willow Drive South Berwick Youth Center
Tuesday, November 19th Bonny Eagle Workshop 2 Independent Living
Middle School, Room 60
Wednesday, November 20th Dragonflies Workshop 2 Independent Living
Masonic Lodge West Kennebunk Group 3:30-5:30P.M.
Thursday, November 21st ETL Cafe South Berwick Youth Center 3-5:30
Friday, November 22nd Workshop 2 South Berwick Youth Center 3-5:30
WEEK of NOVEMBER 24th: NO ETL ACTIVITIES!! HAPPY HANUKKAH and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Tuesday, December 3rd Bonny Eagle Middle School 2 - 3:50 P.M. Room 60 (Must sign in at office) Workshop 3
Wednesday, December 4th Workshop 3 Dragonflies Group 3:30-5:30 P.M.
Thursday, December 5th ETL Cafe 3 - 5:30 P.M. South Berwick Youth Center
Friday, December 6th Workshop 3 3-5:30 South Berwick Youth Center
Tuesday, December 10th Bonny Eagle Middle School 2 - 3:50 P.M. Room 60 (Must sign in at office) Workshop 4
Wednesday, December 11th Workshop 4 Dragonflies 3:30-5:30
Thursday, December 12th ETL Cafe 3-5:30 South Berwick Youth Center
Friday, December 13th Workshop 4 3-5:30 South Berwick Youth Center
Tuesday, December 17th Bonny Eagle Middle School 2 - 3:50 P.M. Room 60 (Must sign in at office) Workshop 5
Wednesday, December 18th Workshop 5 Dragonflies Group
Thursday, December 19th ETL HOLIDAY PARTY. Students please bring a wrapped gift for gift exchange. Girls bring a wrapped gift for a girl, boys bring a wrapped gift for a boy. The Holiday Party will be simpler this year with only the student gift exchange. There will be a Family Pot Luck Dinner at the same time! Come and celebrate with us! It would be fun to have a cookie exchange at the same time: bring one dozen, choose one dozen to bring home; bring 2 dozen, choose 2 dozen, etc! Great way to share and have a wonderful variety of holiday cookies! 3 through 5:30 P.M. South Berwick Youth Center
Friday, December 20th Workshop 5 South Berwick Youth Center
ETL HOLIDAY BREAK WEEKS OF DECEMBER 22nd and 29th NO ETL ACTIVITIES Happy Holidays!
Tuesday, January 7th Bonny Eagle Middle School 2 - 3:50 P.M. Room 60 (Must sign in at office) Workshop 6
Wednesday, Jan. 8th Workshop 6
Thursday, Jan. 9th,
Friday, Jan. 10th Workshop 6
Tuesday, January 15th Bonny Eagle Middle School 2 - 3:50 P.M. Room 60 (Must sign in at office) Workshop 7
Wednesday, Jan. 15th Workshop 7
Thursday, Jan. 16th
Friday, Jan. 17th Workshop 7
Tuesday, January 21st Bonny Eagle Middle School 2 - 3:50 P.M. Room 60 (Must sign in at office) Workshop 8 Payment is due for next workshop series.
Wednesday, Jan. 22nd Workshop 8 Payment due for next 8 week series
Thursday, Jan. 23rd ETL Cafe payment is due for next 8 weeks
Friday, Jan. 24th Workshop 8 Payment is due for next 8 week series