1. Any cancellations will be announced on our facebook
page http://www.facebook.com/groups/9156497215/ In the Summer, there may be cancellations due to very bad weather (like hail/thunder storms, flooding). If this is the case, the activity will not be repeated. Students can choose another activity. If there are no other activities, and only if there are no other activities, a credit for a future activity can be made. In the Winter, cancellations are announced on WCSH6 TV, (by NOON) and, will be posted on our facebook group.
2. Our Behavioral Policy is in effect during any and all ETL Activities; electronics are discouraged, and, if brought, are the sole responsibility of students and parents. They are NOT to be used during activities, aside from accommodations. (Phones can be brought, however, they need to be turned off during all activity time). The objective is to have students involved with other participants and to be involved in the activity at hand. AND, ETL is not a 'dating game'. Because we want everyone at ETL to feel safe, we do not allow asking people to be 'girl-friends or boy-friends. We want our environment and our activities to be comfortable for everyone.
3. ALL workshop days begin with Peer Support Group, and, include a workshop related activity.
4. There is a $35.00 yearly registration fee due at the beginning of each September, and, each 8 week session is $45.00, (8 weeks ETL Cafe, 8 weeks of workshops), due before sessions begin. ETL has a no refund policy. ($45.00 figures out to less than $6.00 per activity day...actual cost for ETL is $39.86 per student per activity...your fee is your investment in the activity).
5. Sometimes, we have special activities. There is a cost per day for these activities, cost is announced when activity is announced.
6. Office hours are posted on the Home Page of our website. Please do not contact staff during off hours. Our office phone is (207) 704-0265.
7. Please be prompt for pick up and drop off, please do not request early or late times.
8. ETL has a NO REFUND policy. Charges for our services are minimal to families (we make up the balance of cost through our fundraising and grant writing), and, our trips and activities are, for the most part, paid in advance. Realize that the overall cost for each workshop, activity, or, opportunity is much more than what is charged.
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION FORMS AT TOP
OF THIS PAGE
Listing of ETL groups below. PLEASE NOTE LOCATIONS Registration fees ($35.00) are due when students register and every September thereafter. 8 week session fees are $45.00 for each 8 week session (be it ETL Cafe or workshops) and are due the week before the workshops begin.
Mid September through Mid June:
Dragonflies Group 3:30-5:30 WEDNESDAYS West Kennebunk West Kennebunk Masonic York Lodge #22 159 Alfred Road
ETL CAFE 3:00-5:30 THURSDAYS South Berwick Youth Center, 3 Willow Drive.
Friday Group 3:00-5:00 FRIDAYS South Berwick Youth Center, 3 Willow Drive.
Our Branching Out Program is
Partially funded by United Way of York County.
All ETL activities, workshops, Cafe', Urban Hikes, Special Activities, Summer Activities, and, Life Skills Trips come under our Branching Out Program. Activities at the South Berwick Youth Center also fall under our Branching Out Program.
Ethel's Tree of Life, 3 Willow Drive, South Berwick, ME 03908
Please see our home page for office hours during breaks and Summer Activities.
PAYMENT FOR SECOND WORKSHOP SERIES IS DUE WEEK OF April 6th . PLEASE EITHER BRING IN OR MAIL PAYMENT TO :
Ethel's Tree of Life
43 Flat Rock Bridge Rd.
Rochester, NH. 03868
Please write your student's name on the check.
Here is our Fall 2016 schedule
(Please see above for times, locations)
Wednesday October 5th Dragonflies Group Workshop #1 Independent Living
Thursday October 6th No ETL Café
Friday, October 7th No Friday Group
Wednesday October 12th Dragonflies Group Workshop #2 Independent Living
Thursday October 13th No ETL Café
Friday, October 14th No Friday Group
Wednesday October 19th Dragonflies Group Workshop #3 Independent Living
Thursday October 19th No ETL Café
Friday, October 20th No Friday Group
Wednesday October 26th Dragonflies Group Workshop #4 Independent Living
Thursday October 27th No ETL Café
Friday, October 28th No Friday Group
Wednesday November 2nd Dragonflies Group Workshop #5 Independent Living
Thursday November 3rd No ETL Café
Friday, November 4th No Friday Group
Wednesday November 9th Dragonflies Group Workshop #6 Independent Living
Thursday November 10th No ETL Café
Friday, November 11th No Friday Group
Wednesday November 16thDragonflies Group Workshop #7 Independent Living
Thursday November 17thNo ETL Café
Friday, November 18thNo Friday Group
Wednesday November 23rd No Dragonflies Group THANKSGIVING BREAK
Thursday November 24th No ETL Café THANKSGIVING BREAK
Friday, November 25th No Friday Group THANKSGIVING BREAK
Wednesday November 30th Dragonflies Group Workshop #8 Independent Living
Thursday December 1st No ETL Café
Friday, December2nd No Friday Group